fredag den 6. september 2013

Day 6

Suddenly, I find myself back on a plane. This morning is a complete blur - I can hardly remember how I got to the airport, whether I had breakfast or if I forgot anything at the hotel. I'm heading for Saigon, Vietnam, and have the plane pretty much to myself. I have slept for 3 hours and have a pretty solid hangover. I am beginning to feel a bit like a backpacker...

The last few days have gone by all too fast, but Dubai has given me some unexpectedly powerful and memorable experiences in a very short time. It's safe to say I will never forget this leg of my journey. Sailing on the creek, dune bashing, observing the inherent paradoxes of Emirati society, sleeping in the vast desert under the night sky and spending time with incredible people are highlights of my all too short visit.






 

























Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar